Are the colors exactly as shown in the photos?
Many screens don't have good color calibration. This means the colors may very depending on the monitor you are using. Slight differences in color between your monitor and the printed product are bound to vary slightly and can occur, we do not consider this a manufacturing error.
Can I order custom sizes?
We can make customized width and length measurements for window curtains, shower curtains, bedding sets, tablecloths. To request customization, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat and one of our experts will assist you by sending you a customized list for purchase.
Are window curtains completely blackout?
Our blackout curtains block out 80%-95% of light, provide great insulation, are the most common type of blackout sold on the market. Great idea for rooms where a light blockage is desired. Blackout lining is perfect all year round, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool through the summer months. They are ideal for living rooms and bedrooms.
How many curtains will I need to take?
In the listing the curtains are sold as a single panel, if you are covering your window with one panel you will need to select one quantity, to have two panels for one window you will need to select two quantities which is as shown in the advertised photos.
How do I calculate the curtain size?
1. Measure the width of each window, including molding or trim if you want the curtains to cover them.
2. Determine the number of panels you need to order:
~ Multiply window width by 1.5 to 2 if you want curtains loosely gathered for a relaxed, tailored look. Divide your total by the width of a single curtain panel to get the number of panels you need.
~ Multiply window width by 2.5 to 3 if you want curtains tightly gathered for a full, luxurious look. Divide your total by the width of a single curtain panel to get the number of panels you need.
1. For a classic look, your curtain rod should be mounted 4" above the window opening, so measure from 4" above the window opening to approximately 1/2" above the floor to get curtain length.
2. If you want your curtains to create a grand "puddle" on the floor, add 6" to 8" to the length.
3. To create the impression of greater height in the room, position the rod 2" to 3" below the ceiling. Remember, this approach will likely expose the top edge of the window opening and some of the wall above it -- if you want them covered, position the rod at the standard height (see #1).
Rods & finials:
Rod width should be 5" more than the width of the window. Add the length of two finials to rod width to get the total amount of space required.
About our curtain dimensions:
WIDTH: The width refers to a single curtain panel.
LENGTH: The length is the distance from the top of the pocket or grommets to the bottom of the hem.
What size should I take of shower curtain?
In the listing there are 8 shower curtain sizes, which can be used for different types of showers and bathtubs. The most common standard size of shower curtain is 71"x71", this size will fit over the liner and has 12 holes at the top.
Is an extra lining needed for shower curtains?
Our shower curtains are made of high quality fabric with the latest waterproof coating technology, making them completely waterproof but still soft to the touch. The tightly woven, durable fabric protects the curtain from soaking and keeps floors free from splashes. The 150gsm opaque polyester provides a good layer of privacy when bathing.