Get inspired by African ethnic print FURAHA window curtains, the minimalist mudcloth pattern with yellow background brings a truly unique look to your space making it stand out, a perfect addition to a Scandinavian decor.
• Blackout curtains made with triple weave technology, ensures the fabric is strong and durable, has a silky twill weave that makes it softer and thicker.
• Our curtains are designed to block light and sun rays from the room, they can be used in bedrooms to improve sleep quality and also in other rooms to enhance privacy or create a theater-like atmosphere.
• The blackout lining is perfect all year round, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool during the summer months, providing insulation and reducing noise, making it a versatile and practical choice for any home.
• Our window curtains measure 52 inches wide per single panel and are offered in 4 different length sizes, find the perfect fit for all window sizes.
Each of our pattern designs are unique and creative, supporting independent designers and emerging talents.
Sold individually. To have the pair as in the photo, select two quantities.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no soaking, no bleaching. No dryer, air dry only. Iron at low temperature if needed.
How much is shipping?
We offer Free Standard Worldwide shipping on all orders over $99.
For orders under $99, delivery will cost $4.90 with Standard shipping or from $14.90 with FedEx Express shipping.
How long will my order take?
Delivery: Processing time + Shipping time
(excluding weekends, holidays, customs delays and unforeseen circumstances)
Processing: 5-8 business days
Standard Shipping: 8-12 business days
Express Shipping: 3-5 business days
100% Quality Guarantee: The return of our products is accepted within 30 days from the order date if the item is damaged or with manufacturing defects. Due to the made-to-order manufacturing process, we are unable to offer returns for any other reasons.
Are the colors exactly as shown in the photos?
Many screens don't have good color calibration. This means the colors may very depending on the monitor you are using. Slight differences in color between your monitor and the printed product are bound to vary slightly and can occur, we do not consider this a manufacturing error.
Can I order custom sizes?
We can make customized width and length measurements for window curtains, shower curtains, bedding sets, tablecloths. To request customization, just contact us via email email@example.com or via chat and one of our experts will assist you by sending you a customized list for purchase.
Are window curtains completely blackout?
Our blackout curtains block out 80%-95% of light, provide great insulation, are the most common type of blackout sold on the market. Great idea for rooms where a light blockage is desired. Blackout lining is perfect all year round, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool through the summer months. They are ideal for living rooms and bedrooms.
How many curtains will I need to take?
In the listing the curtains are sold as a single panel, if you are covering your window with one panel you will need to select one quantity, to have two panels for one window you will need to select two quantities which is as shown in the advertised photos.
How do I calculate the curtain size?
1. Measure the width of each window, including molding or trim if you want the curtains to cover them.
2. Determine the number of panels you need to order:
~ Multiply window width by 1.5 to 2 if you want curtains loosely gathered for a relaxed, tailored look. Divide your total by the width of a single curtain panel to get the number of panels you need.
~ Multiply window width by 2.5 to 3 if you want curtains tightly gathered for a full, luxurious look. Divide your total by the width of a single curtain panel to get the number of panels you need.
1. For a classic look, your curtain rod should be mounted 4" above the window opening, so measure from 4" above the window opening to approximately 1/2" above the floor to get curtain length.
2. If you want your curtains to create a grand "puddle" on the floor, add 6" to 8" to the length.
3. To create the impression of greater height in the room, position the rod 2" to 3" below the ceiling. Remember, this approach will likely expose the top edge of the window opening and some of the wall above it -- if you want them covered, position the rod at the standard height (see #1).
Rods & finials:
Rod width should be 5" more than the width of the window. Add the length of two finials to rod width to get the total amount of space required.
About our curtain dimensions:
WIDTH: The width refers to a single curtain panel.
LENGTH: The length is the distance from the top of the pocket or grommets to the bottom of the hem.
What size should I take of shower curtain?
In the listing there are 8 shower curtain sizes, which can be used for different types of showers and bathtubs. The most common standard size of shower curtain is 71"x71", this size will fit over the liner and has 12 holes at the top.
Is an extra lining needed for shower curtains?
Our shower curtains are made of high quality fabric with the latest waterproof coating technology, making them completely waterproof but still soft to the touch. The tightly woven, durable fabric protects the curtain from soaking and keeps floors free from splashes. The 150gsm opaque polyester provides a good layer of privacy when bathing.
Do the products come with a guarantee?
You may also like
Chat or email us to receive a free consultation with one of our interior experts to decorate your spaces in a creative way or request a custom order according to your needs.
We are fanatics of patterns, color palettes and unique designs, we lovingly propose a selected research of new trends and styles for the modern-boho home. Have fun coordinating or mixing them feeling confident you're keeping up with the times, making the choices that best reflect you.Creativity
Zero overproduction: our products are made to order avoiding the waste of stocks and excess materials that in the textile sector is about 30% and is responsible for 20% of global waste.
Zero water waste: we use digital printing, reducing water consumption by 95% and energy consumption by 94% compared to traditional printing techniques.Ethical & sustainable production
As passionate designers, we look for quality fabrics suitable for the modern printing techniques to optimize the result of our designs. It is a point of honor for us to make sure that the products we send are shiny and dazzling, durable over time.Innovation & Quality
We offer a wide choice of designs, including customization and personalization: choose coordinated products or design one with custom sizes and colors in a way that best suits your space.Personality
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
100% Quality Guarantee:
If you receive an item that is damaged or has a manufacturing defect on Shapes Decor, you can return it within 30 days of the order date. We will issue a full refund of the entire purchase price, or provide a replacement item.